" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Shared}
Monday 14 October 2013 | 01:09 | 0Comment


Hello , september. I know it was late to say. But , it was my blog. I can say what I want to talk. Just peace No war. Today just me in front of this laptop. At 10 a.m. I just with this thing untill now. Heyyo .. I have doned with the papers , pencils, pens, eraser, class, subjects, teachers , oh damn ! It is SCHOOL. Harharhar. Shout for the freedom okay . I'm upsr candidates actually , but now maybe I'm the 5A candidates. Insyaallah :) Aminn. I want that my god , Allah . Say "KUNFAYAKUN" :') For my september wish ....... The things that I do if I in front of laptop is facebooking , twitting, instagram in the house, if I hold my mobile phone. Facebooking is my style to chat with my friends, crush. Crush ? Nooooo ! I am with the capital A :* Ouchhh ! Im a Dreamer :o Hahahahahah. Niceee. But , I just want to play sport. what my favourite sport ? Eh ofcourse it is SOFTBALL ! T-BALL and BASEBALL !!! okay for softball quotes , it such a things that I loved." we don't play hardball , but we play softball " . awesome quote :oo . Ok here the ending, finally thanks to Allah. Thanks for coming ! Thanks for reading ! Adioss babehh. Amigos (Y)