" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Meet ? Or Founded ? }
Monday 14 October 2013 | 00:25 | 0Comment


Assalammualaikumm reader's ;) Okay today I will speaking in this site :D Zufefu ?Hahahah. Ok , today is Monday . School holidayfor " Eid Adha " . Muslims day. Just after minutes, after an hour, after seconds , I founded this quotes ! Hollaaa. So niceee with thesparkle , and the title. Omagoshhh ! SO SOOO SWAG babehh .Then , I want to know how they make the quotes like this. I got this quotes from tumblr. Yes ! I know all pictures inthe Tumblr so nice , so pretty so adorable . I can say it just like a "RARE" thing :D Opsss , did it have a mean in this cast ? Whooaa :O I don't know . Go to the bookshop now ! Buy the Dictionary ok ;) That's all , Just shared. Hate this story ? go to hell. because this ismy site my web ! It is MY 'Blog'. :*